The Indiana Medical Licensing Board on Thursday suspended Fort Wayne doctor William Hedrick’s license for 90 days after hearing hours of unsettling evidence about his northeast Indiana pain clinics.
Today - Indiana
Republican and Democratic candidates alike will take part in vote-early rallies in Fort Wayne.
Today - Local
DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc., a national chain of kidney dialysis clinics, has agreed to pay more than $400 million to resolve kickback allegations, the U.S. Justice Department said.
Today - Business
- Lessons for all in timeless play
First Presbyterian Theater’s production of “A Lesson Before Dying” teeters between a rock and a hard place.Today - Entertainment
- Komets’ newcomer shakes off rust
During the first weekend of the Komets’ season, forward Matthew Pistilli had two goals, three points and a plus-3 rating in two games.Today - Komets
- Tracing family tree to get easier
Starting next year, Hoosiers will be able to view more than 13 million birth certificates, death certificates and marriage records online. Gov.Today - Local
- Local NAACP undergoes shift in leadershipToday - Local
- Passenger shot, in serious conditionToday - Police and fire
- Allen County AssessorToday - Local
- Deafness can’t deter Flying Jets juniorToday - Greg Jones
- NYC doctor tests positive for EbolaToday - U.S.
- Standing ovation greets Canada’s heroToday - World
- Earnings soar as fuel costs dropToday - Business
- Dancers' dark movement not confined to stageToday - Entertainment
- Adversity unable to slow CougarsToday - Local colleges
- Death count at border reaches 15-year lowToday - U.S.
- GM profit nearly doublesToday - Business
- Cards face Zips’ stingy defenseToday - Local colleges
- Prisoner in Afghanistan heading to US for trialToday - U.S.
- September indicators solid for US economyToday - Business
- Treasurer accused of bleeding booster fundsToday - Police and fire