Ron Howard, affectionately known as "Mr. Mad Ant," the NBA Development League's all-time leading scorer, wasn't signed by the team before the required deadline Wednesday.
Thursday - Mad Antics
WICHITA, Kan. — A small plane lost power after takeoff and crashed into a building while trying to return to a Kansas airport Thursday, killing at least four people, injuring at least five others and igniting a fire that sent up towering plumes of black smoke that could be seen for miles around Wichita, officials and witnesses said.
Thursday - U.S.
So here we are, one night away from Halloween. It’s an evening when the tiny ones flutter from house to house in the quest of filling whatever vessel they possess with candy that their parents, who supervise the excursion, will surely raid once their children are sent to bed.
Thursday - Features
- Man wanted in Pennsylvania trooper ambush captured
BLOOMING GROVE, Pa. — A survivalist accused of ambushing two state troopers, killing one and seriously wounding the other, was captured on Thursday by U.S. marshals in an abandoned airplane hangar, ending a seven-week manhunt that had rattled the nerves of area residents, authorities said.Thursday - U.S.
- Kendallville street closed for sewer work
Riley Street in Kendallville has reopened today and will close again tomorrow at 8 a.m. to allow crews to do additional storm sewer work, Kendallville said in a statement.Thursday - Local
- 3 held on Kosciusko meth charges
Three people were arrested on separate meth charges in Kosciusko County, police said.Thursday - Police and fire
- FTC sues Gerber over claims on infant formulaThursday - Health
- Halloween canceled as police continue manhuntThursday - U.S.
- Not so sweet: Chocolate prices are set to riseThursday - Business
- Indiana's high court hears IBM welfare caseThursday - Indiana
- Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71Thursday - U.S.
- Sweden recognizes Palestinian stateThursday - World
- Foundation raises $3.2 million to fight breast cancerThursday - Health
- 2 sites dropped from list of Great Lakes hot spotsThursday - U.S.
- Zimmer will become Zimmer Biomet after acquisitionThursday - Business
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine in MaineThursday - U.S.
- US economy grew at 3.5 percent rate in Q3Thursday - Economy
- State, IBM argue welfare contract appealThursday - Indiana
- Perpetrator sought in robbery attemptThursday - Police and fire
- Wheelock, Flutter intersection to close for monthThursday - Local
- Memorial built for suspected serial killer victimThursday - Indiana