NEW YORK – The New York City fire department says an East Harlem apartment building has exploded and collapsed, leading to 11 minor injuries.
Today 10:28 am - U.S.
UPDATE: The National Weather Service has boosted possible snow totals in counties along the Michigan border.
Today 10:27 am - Weather
The Indiana Senate on Tuesday honored retiring Fort Wayne Sen. Tom Wyss as a veteran lawmaker focused on protecting Hoosiers.
Today - Local
- Canlan Ice complex looking for new name
The ice complex formerly known as the Lutheran Health SportsCenter will have a new name.Today - Local
- Justice probes GM response to ignition flaw
Joyce Destefano knew there was something wrong with her 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt two years ago. She says nobody listened.Today - Local
- Air service to East Coast gets lift
The city of Fort Wayne will kick in up to $600,000 to help induce an airline to offer daily flights to an East Coast travel hub.Today - Local
- Lawmakers bridge divide on corporate tax rate cutToday - Local
- Verbatim: Fort Wayne issues storm updateToday 10:50 am - The Scoop
- Snow totals so farToday 10:33 am - Weather
- Area travel advisories, watches, warningsToday 10:20 am - Local
- Thousands without power in winter stormToday 10:06 am - Local
- Verbatim: Stay off the roads if possibleToday 9:46 am - The Scoop
- Allen: Travel watch issuedToday 8:37 am - Local
- Teen fatally shot at home, police sayToday 7:24 am - Indiana
- Cancellations, delays for Wednesday, March 12Today 10:57 am - Local
- Rohingya dying from lack of health careToday 7:41 am - Myanmar
- Bias is best for new Final Four 'teamcasts'Today 7:33 am - TV
- 5 things of interest to area readers – Wednesday, March 12, 2014Today 7:32 am - Local
- 10 Things to Know for Today - Wednesday, March 12Today 8:38 am - News
- Heartbreaker: Mastodons' shot at NCAA berth slips awayToday 6:32 am - Local colleges
- File feud escalates for CIA, CongressToday - U.S.