FORT WAYNE – More than 300 members of Fort Wayne's Air National Guard base will head to the Mideast for six months beginning in October.
Today 5:06 pm - U.S.
A federal judge has reinstated four same-sex couples’ claim that Indiana’s refusal to recognize out-of-state gay marriages is unconstitutional.
Today 2:55 pm - Indiana
Hours after reversing course and benching Adrian Peterson indefinitely, Minnesota Vikings owner Zygi Wilf said Wednesday that the team “made a mistake” in bringing back their superstar running back following his indictment on a felony child-abuse charge in Texas.
Today 12:49 pm - Professional
- Quarrel ends in stabbing, husband arrested
A woman was hospitalized Tuesday night after police said a quarrel with her husband at their home near Warsaw ended with her suffering several stab wounds.Today 9:11 am - Police and fire
- Dog's former owner charged with cruelty
As Loki, the dog lived a horrible life. Unable to escape his urine-soaked cage, he was starving, caked in feces and barely able to stand when Animal Care & Control found him in late March.Today 11:54 am - Police and fire
- NFL, union agree to new drug policy, HGH testing
NEW YORK – The NFL says it has reached an agreement with the players association on changes to its performance-enhancing drug policy, including the addition of human growth hormone testing.Today 10:56 am - Professional
- Company invests $15 million on ex-TargetToday - Local
- House approves arms, training for Syrian rebelsToday 5:24 pm - World
- Dow closes at record after Fed keeps rates intactToday 5:14 pm - Business
- Homestead Road section restricted for paving workToday 4:41 pm - Local
- St. Joe River Drive section to closeToday 4:36 pm - Local
- Meijer agrees to pay $2 million civil penaltyToday 1:54 pm - Local
- Study: Artificial Sweeteners may promote diabetesToday 1:17 pm - Health
- Wawaka railroad crossing closedToday 12:13 pm - Local
- 18 Komets road games on TV this seasonToday 10:28 am - Ice Chips
- Emotions mount on final day of Scottish campaignToday 10:02 am - World
- Old Lower Huntington section to closeToday 9:56 am - Local
- Verbatim: FWA gains national media attentionToday 9:54 am - The Scoop
- Verbatim: January snowstorm grants surpass $1 million mark; Governor Pence says more to comeToday 9:32 am - The Scoop
- Council pares request for Legacy fundsToday - Local
- New wave of BMV overchargesToday - Indiana