When the evening was done, Tionna Williams hefted the Glass Spike Award and made an observation others before her no doubt have made, too. "It's a lot heavier than I thought," she said.
Monday - Preps Plus
DETROIT – The U.S. government ended up losing $10.5 billion on the General Motors bailout, but it says the alternative would have been far worse.
Monday - Business
November revenue posted another bad month, and state revenue is $141 million lower than expected for the first five months of the fiscal year.
Monday - Indiana
- Bears beat Cowboys on Ditka Day
CHICAGO — Josh McCown threw for a career-high four touchdowns, and the Chicago Bears scored on their first eight possessions to grab a share of the NFC North lead with a 45-28 victory over the Dallas Cowboys on a frigid Monday night.Monday - Colts/NFL
- Butler puts away Manchester
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Kellen Dunham scored 15 points and Khyle Marshall added 14 Monday night, leading Butler to a record-setting 100-41 over Manchester.Monday - Colleges
- Notre Dame pulls away late, tops Bryant
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — Jerian Grant hit a late 3-pointer and scored 23 points Monday to help Notre Dame scrap out a win over Bryant, 70-59 in the second round of the Gotham Classic at Purcell Pavilion.Monday - Notre Dame
- Heisman: Winston, Manziel, Lynch among 6 finalists Monday - Colleges
- Ex-San Diego mayor sentenced for harassment Monday - U.S.
- Services set at homicide sitesMonday - Local
- 1 trapped at downtown construction siteMonday - Local
- Passenger awakens to find himself locked in planeMonday - Worth a click
- 18 LA sheriff’s deputies face federal chargesMonday - U.S.
- Naughty baby gator needs a warmer homeMonday - Critters
- Deer hunter injured in fall from tree standMonday - Police and fire
- People’s Choice Awards announced for Gingerbread festMonday - The Scoop
- Girl who saved 2 children in ’10 is fatally shotMonday - Indiana
- Washington Elementary is 'Distinguished,' gets $25,000 grantMonday - The Scoop
- Ancient Martian lake may have supported life, NASA saysMonday - Science & Tech
- Notre Dame 4th, Purdue 18th in AP women's pollMonday - Notre Dame
- Stabbing victim injured criticallyMonday - Police and fire
- Sand Gnats owner makes Fort Wayne-style stadium bidMonday - TinCaps