A car collided with a Fort Wayne Community Schools bus this morning at the intersection of North Clinton Street and East State Boulevard.
Today 12:38 pm - Police and fire
Kickstarter, if you haven't heard of it, is a way for ordinary people to put out a plea for money to help them accomplish a goal.
Today 9:46 am - Local
The new roundabout in downtown Fort Wayne is taking shape at the intersection of Ewing Street, Superior Street, Wells Street and Fairfield Avenue.
Today 12:03 pm - Local
- Fast action needed to halt abuse
On Feb. 11, a 5-month-old kitten named Pixie May died after she was picked up and thrown violently onto a linoleum floor.Today 9:44 am - Courts
- Decline of fireflies treated as anecdotal
It’s been a summertime tradition for generations.Today - Local
- Celebrating working people
There were people lined up at the gates as early as 10:30 a.m. There were rides for the kids, face painting, bingo and free hot dogs and soda.Today - Local
- Verbatim: Garrett man arrested in meth bustToday 12:39 pm - The Scoop
- TinCaps thinking of winning it allToday 12:04 pm - TinCaps
- Politico founder to be Washington Post publisherToday 11:29 am - U.S.
- 5 things of interest to area readers - Tuesday, Sept. 2Today 7:58 am - Local
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday, September 2Today 5:29 am - Worth a click
- Conservation officers rescue six lost kayakers on the Pigeon RiverToday 9:17 am - The Scoop
- Conservation officers catch man fleeing on a boatToday 9:16 am - The Scoop
- 1 injured in early morning car-semi crashToday 9:14 am - The Scoop
- Whitley leery of new sewage plantToday - Local
- For Kramer, life, hoops in Germany wunderbarToday - Professional
- Pro-Russian rebels soften demandsToday - World
- Underwood, hubby expect new additionToday - Entertainment
- McDonald's tries to change imageToday - Business
- Big hospitals switch blood banksToday - Indiana
- Pakistan chief rattled by protestsToday - World