FORT WAYNE – People walking around downtown will soon be able to use high-speed Wi-Fi to connect their tablets and laptops to the Internet.
Today 12:12 pm - Local
A survey given to students at Leo Elementary last month went too far, several parents told the East Allen County Schools board Tuesday night.
Today 10:04 am - Schools
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission on Tuesday unanimously approved a new location and redesign of the off-track betting parlor located in Fort Wayne.
Today - Local
- Dig in to Christmas cookie recipes
Today 10:49 am - Recipes
- House fire kills central Indiana woman
Today 1:42 pm - Indiana
- Man alleging police torture released after 30 years
Today 1:38 pm - U.S.
- GM's next CEO known for approachability, effectiveness
Today 1:34 pm - Business
- Burglars hit Desmond Tutu’s home during Mandela trip
Today 12:41 pm - Nelson Mandela
- 'Christmas Miracle' video goes viral
Today 12:33 pm - The Scoop
- Winter pet care tips, free straw offered
Today 11:45 am - The Scoop
- Animal-shelter open house tonight
Today 11:41 am - Critters
- No decision made on future of Texas coach
- Leo parents say kids’ survey was intrusive
- Transfer again has career day for IU in win
- Betting parlor to move in ’14, get facelift
- Women see new pay gains